BY JILL WOOLFORD

Thursday 14 January 2010

day 2

ooooooops! its only day two and i have been more than a little naughty! have i eaten more than i should? no. have i given up already? nope. have i forgotten about the exercise? of course not. well what is it then? errrm, well i have to tell the truth i suppose. its the whole reason for doing this on line. . . .i went out on the piss!

i took a walk into town with russ and the baby full of good intentions. that is until russ mentioned going to the pub. "i cant!" i shouted indignantly, " your supposed to be supporting me! not putting ideas in my head!" but as we wandered round the town my willpower started to desert me and i convinced myself that a vodka would be fairly fat free and the pineapple juice mixer would be one of my five a day! amazing what i can talk myself into when i want something to go my way!

well the one would have been fine but i ended up having six, errrrrrr, doubles! in my defence, if i have a defence? i did count the calories. a bottle of pineapple juice is 100 calories so i had a total of 600 calories plus the vodka in the pub. the bad thing is that apart from two pieces of wholemeal toast in the morning i did not eat a proper meal. i had a packet of dry roasted peanuts (293 calories) and a packet of big eat quavers (181 calories). this means i did not go over the recommended daily intake of 1940 calories but it is hardly a healthy way to loose weight! tut tut, naughty me. lesson has been learnt though and i will not be so easily lead in the future. shame on you russ!!

breakfast: 1 cup of tea, 2 slices of wholemeal toast
rest of day: six vodka and pineapple juices, pkt of dry roasted, pkt of quavers

total calories for the day = 1256

No comments: